Manage the service experience on a single platform.
Customers expect nothing less than service excellence when they contact you. In fact, they deserve the most efficient and knowledgeable experience you can give them. With the Customer Interaction Center™ (CIC) from Genesys / Interactive Intelligence, you deliver an exceptional experience to every customer you serve.
One platform to manage the service experience
CIC gives your contact center a standards-based, multichannel software platform to blend all media types with your business systems. Real time and historical information organize the service experience in a seamless and expedient manner. Enable CIC’s powerful IP communications alongside existing resources and new technologies, and interaction processing power becomes even greater.
Features to improve operational performance
Ultimately, CIC’s suite of integrated contact center applications brings interaction processes and customer service best practices together. And when needed, scale to advanced functionality via CIC’s simple application licensing.
Cloud or on-premises
Interactive Intelligence offers the choice of a complete on-premises solution, a cloud solution at a fixed monthly cost — or a managed service where we do it all.
Exceed customer expectations
The CIC solution allows your contact center to take a highly personalized, all-in-one approach to customer care. This lets you better anticipate — and exceed — customer expectations.
- Manage and blend inbound/outbound multichannel interactions, and give customers their choice of contact options — voice, email, fax and chat, as well as SMS, business objects, and social media.
- Automate multimedia queuing and routing processes to quickly connect customers with a knowledgeable agent.
- Develop and manage creative outbound campaigns to build your brand, build loyalty, and open new revenue-streams.
- Improve agent training and agent performance — remote agents included.
- Elevate service levels and customer satisfaction with real-time monitoring and full-time operational visibility; metrics let you increase the accuracy of forecasts and schedules.
- Unify communications on the desktop for agents, at-home agents and supervisors – as well as business users and knowledge workers across the enterprise.
- Move to IP networks, voice over IP (VoIP) and the cloud with a clear path architected on the SIP standard while supporting at-home agents, remote locations and mobile employees.