LANTELLIGENCE SUPPORTAlways Here to Help You
<div class=”dcsbcm_divi_breadcrumbs_wrapper clearfix et_pb_module et_pb_bg_layout_light et_pb_dcsbcm_divi_breadcrumbs_module_1″>
<div class=”dcsbcm_divi_breadcrumbs”><span class=”dcsbcm_divi_breadcrumb”><a href=”https://www.lantelligence.com/” rel=”v:url”>Home</a></span><span class=”dcsbcm_separator”> » </span></div>
<!– .dcsbcm_divi_breadcrumbs_wrapper –>
The Right Support = Your Peace of Mind
- Reach a technical specialist directly with one phone call.
- Have your request addressed quickly! Check out our Service Level Agreement table »
- Call as early as 4:00 AM (PST) and as late as 9:00 PM (EST). See our available support times »
- Have the dedicated Technical Assistance Center Manager oversee your case and speed-up an escalation to required level.
- Get help with carrier issues that are affecting your phone system.
Support Plan Coverage
Tier 1 Support Level:
The first line of direct customer support, addressing basic customer issues. Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC) is also handled at this level. General inquiries, non-technical questions, basic procedural “how-to” questions are quite common as examples of work performed at this tier.
Tier 2 Support Level:
Involves in-depth technical knowledge and is staffed by technicians who have troubleshooting capabilities beyond the Tier1 employees. Escalations to Tier 2 are often characterized by software defects and issues that require multiple cross-functional teams to troubleshoot.
Tier 3 Support Level:
Requires the highest level of technical expertise and addresses the most complex technical problems and customer issues. Tier 3 issues are handled by Systems and Network Engineers and may require multiple interactions with the customer or manufacturer before the issue is ultimately resolved.
LANtelligence Management is always monitoring all TAC cases and is stepping up when the situation requires a management intervention for proper escalation.