In part three of this three-part series, Martin Tracey discusses how using a master solutions partner should be leveraged when taking on new technology. See why a master solutions partner creates the perfect bridge between the customer and the provider now.
Not so long ago, when a customer was interested in a particular technology, they would do research (references, internet, trade shows) and then invite vendors to demo and discuss their technologies. In most cases, the provider/manufacturer of the technology would connect with a local trusted partner from their partner channel for assistance. They would organize and demo the technology to help customers understand how it could help their organization.
This process provided solutions to technical issues by connecting customers with a partner who worked daily with interconnected or integrated technologies and the provider who developed the technology. These demos and discussions also helped foster trust and build relationships. However, as well as this sales tactic worked, it was clear that this process had its faults and weaknesses, which included:
- Time consumption and perplexity of meeting with multiple providers and their teams.
- Difficulty getting a feel for the most suitable solutions with so many players trying to make their solution the best fit.
- Biased providers only talking about their solution and limited perspective on true competitive performance.
- Non-public pricing that gave little insight into what customers should really pay.
Master Solutions Partner
The birth of the master solutions partner gives providers a technologically capable mechanism for delivering successful projects and gives customers the perfect service to resolve their issues. A master solutions partner gives the provider the technical liaison they need to design, deploy, integrate, and support their services on a continuous basis. This way, the customer gets complete communication between the provider and the master solutions to give them the perfect service today and going forward.
A master solutions partner provides the perfect channel without the gaps that traditional channels are unable to fill. That includes:
- The expertise to analyze in-depth customer needs to quickly narrow down 2-4 services for an organization.
- Combining the technical experience of their experts with that of the provider’s technical team to give customers the best of both worlds.
- Designing a complete solution for integrations, automation, and workflow process for a customer to truly begin their digital transformation.
- After-deployment support that gives the customer immediate access to an expert technical team that understands all aspects of every issue.
- A dedicated technical resource team that ensures the service is always in peak operational shape and continually evolving to support new requirements.
- Negotiating the best price with unbiased real-time knowledge of the current market.
As knowledge of this service expands and grows to more people, the popularity of utilizing master solutions partners will become the norm in the industry. A master solutions partner creates the perfect bridge between the customer and the provider by providing both parties with what they need to benefit one another.